Thread
Print

Best class ?

Best class ?

What is the best class in your opinion ?

Thank you.

Right now, Champion. Totally overpowered in my mind.

WHOUAT THAI FAKE HARE YO TOULKUING ABOOTE

ATTENTION : This forum is for Client Users. If you are a player from Facebook Application, you are probably lost.
Pay a visit to the Event Zone!

I am a warrior but unfortunaly i have to agree with novanaga: Champions are the best
Europe: Leo (Almost all the time), Athenian, level more than 100 Status: Awesome

Indeed, the overpowered Champions

champions way overpowered
Apocalypse for the Spartans is Here!

priest ??? lol

I am a priest, that's why i should prove that priest is the best...
<maybe haha>

first of all it has heal
and 2nd, you can be like a warrior <improving mdef and def>

priests are lil solid like warriors...

just only my opinion~

~kuruchi, spartan priest of Atlanta
<******** not here?! *disappointed*>

~kuruchi,  -R.I.P- Atlanta 70+ playerz

mages are way overpowered, they can 1-2 hit any champ because champs have low mdef,low absorb, lowish hp, and they cant get close enough if the mage runs.

Reply 7# purecrusss's post

Impossible to 1-2 hit someone. I was the best mage in athens in Atlanta and couldn't go 50% on my target with Fire Lotus 4. I might have low matk, but that isn't a big difference.
Champion can totaly 1 hit someone since they are overpowered.
(IceDao in Sparta on Atlanta was able to kill me twice with Spear Hit 4 before, was it normal? Now he kill me a bit more than once with the HP Increase update..)

WHOUAT THAI FAKE HARE YO TOULKUING ABOOTE

ATTENTION : This forum is for Client Users. If you are a player from Facebook Application, you are probably lost.
Pay a visit to the Event Zone!

I play a Very strong mage...champs and mages have about the same power top end...alot has to do with the "player"

as for class...the best class hands down is a priest

mage vs mage I can kill you in 2 spells no problem novanaga...as for champs...they really are cannon fodder vs mages....if your a bonehead and stand there and get hit sure champs will own a mage.....DONT GET HIT!!!

BACK TO THE TOPIC...AT THE CURRENT TIME PRIESTS OWN...KTHX BUHBYE

[ Last edited by LordToolio at 6-27-2009 08:42 ]

Toolio [Elite] GUILD Leader
Hades Server
120 Mage

champ is the strongest class
THE GOD !! bLOW ME !!!

Thread