Thread
Print

[Warrior] DUAL CLIENT WORKS

DUAL CLIENT WORKS

Guys you no longer have to find another player for a quest.  You can open another GodsWar Client for partying, meaning you will need to create another account. This is just like Rose Online Private servers, where you don' t really need to rely on others to finish specific quests...

Happy Hunting To You ALL

Thanks for creating more lag ^^

I'm personally against it....
do you want people to make multiple accounts and leach all the resourses out of the game?
do you want a character the same level and class as you to win that fight because he/she has a priest on follow?

multiple accts are a bad idea and will destroy a good game

Toolio [Elite] GUILD Leader
Hades Server
120 Mage

they have had Dual Clients since Alpha so this isn't anything new ???

but that idea is not good,..multiple clients in a small server capacity  makes the game more lagg,.. i wish they block that multiple log - in,..

dual client is nothing big it depends on your computer configuration and net speed i know people who can open 8 clients at a time with no laaaag
THE GOD !! bLOW ME !!!

client will not lag as long as ur computer is capable. but the real problem is on the server.
Just imagine the server designed for 1000 players, but since u run 8 clients, you have cut out 7 players that could play the game due to ur selfish act. If all players act like that, suppose each player run two, then there will only be 500 distinctive players on that servers. how awful!!

I've known that you can dual client since I started, I tried it once, but then I just left it be, because IMHO it ruins a good game. Just like tblitz said.

help

where can i download multiclient??

Necro posting

Tell me if u change
Still waiting

This topic is very very very OLD .

Armor Rank 7                  Level 84            Cross Server Nimini

Thread