14 12
Thread
Print

PET GUIDE

PET GUIDE

PET GUIDE

Welcome to the Pet Guide section.

Lets start. Pets are very useful creatures.. They give any of the following in a set period of time.

- Obtain random potions/item!
- Gives random amounts of E-Gold
- Give EXP(Depends on your LEVEL)
- Gives random amounts of Rep-Points
- Obtain Random amounts of Talent Points(TP)

Unfortunately, A lot of Pet abilities are not FULLY Released yet. They still cant level up, and no other SKILLS can be added to it except the ones on there now! So please do wait patiently and it will be released soon, I hope!

Here's more about PETS: http://gw.igg.com/guide/guide.php?acid=136

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Make sure you feed your pet when its health is LOW! Keep your Pet summoned all the time so you can get these random acts of kindness from your PET. You can feed it with almost everything from the Prop Shop!

Use anything in the above chart, I mean if you would like to use "GOLD" to get the items too, by all means go for it.. Its your money!

So your are now probably wondering what would you do if your PETS lifespan is on the downside.. ** Example: 45/544 ** Almost about to DIE, well there is a good way to keep it from dieing!

~~~ Lifespan Restoration ~~~

ONLY AVAILABLE on Wednesdays & Saturdays

Alright, lets start with what you need to get..

Life Essences - Kill mobs in "indus Mountains Battlefield"
LeveL 1 Crystals - Buying from E-Gold Shop / Quest Obtained Item

Once you have these wonderful items, you are almost there, now TELEPORT to Athens, and continue with the next few steps...

Click on the NPC that is in your TOWN... Follow everything in the POP-UP screen that u get. Make sure you select the correct options.

Your almost DONE... Once you have obtained the "Effective Water" in your BAG, just right click it and USE the item, it will restore 100 hours of PET LIFE back to your pet. You are only allowed to do this ONCE on the assigned days.. So comes out to 2 times a Week. (Wednesdays & Saturdays)

|
|
|
|
v

Lets say your pet has gotten to 0/544 lifespan, then you are no longer allowed to SUMMON your pet until you get the Life Essences and Crystal needed to give it back 100 hours of life. The image below stated by a CS(Customer Service Rep), so I hope they know what they are talking about.

I hope this will help you all on your questions about PETS.. If there's anything I need to ADD, please do let me know, THANK YOU!

[ Last edited by Artemuis at 6-5-2009 12:35 ]
Recent Ratings
  • xblitz Favor +3 6-5-2009 04:21
  • D4rkWolf Favor +2 Pretty cool, thanks 6-4-2009 20:30
  • novanaga Karma +3 Nice guide. 6-4-2009 15:28
~Ozkan~

Additional Information :
°Effective Water can be bought for 24g in ItemMall.

Nice guide for new people.

WHOUAT THAI FAKE HARE YO TOULKUING ABOOTE

ATTENTION : This forum is for Client Users. If you are a player from Facebook Application, you are probably lost.
Pay a visit to the Event Zone!

Thanks!

Thank you! I was going to add something about that, but didn't get a chance too.. Appreciate the information though! All feedback is welcomed from everyone!
~Ozkan~

Wow! nice guide dude thanks a lot ;)

So the pet won't be gone when it's lifespan reaches 0?

Reply 5# ninobesin8's post

Nope, but you won't be able to summon it.

ATTENTION : This forum is for Client Users. If you are a player from Facebook Application, you are probably lost.

my pet sometimes give me Gems,..

i love my pet

a helpful pet guide.
hope the skill for pet can be implemented soon
where can i get a new pet?(tired seeing my pixie everyday,lol)
NO MATTER HOW MUCH U LOVE PLAYING GW,IT STILL A FAKING GAME.."ENJOY REAL LIFE"

pet dead

what happen if ur pet died ..n can not be summon anymore...is there any way i can get new pet???help pls..coz my pet already dead n cannot be summoned...

Reply 9# morika98's post

Just use an Effective Water. It will recover 100points of Lifespan.

14 12
Thread