Thread
Print

Quartermaster location

Quartermaster location

Hey peeps!

Where is the quartermaster location ?
To exchange my warrior supply items to ?

It may be obviously to you all, but I can't seems to get any info on this ...

Thank you.

Quartermaster is the same as War Supplier, Go so sparta or athens, which ever side you are. And press search for War Supplier.

i cant found it in Spartan, is in sub spartan but it's War Supplier 2 in spartan only have Supplier =/

In sparta go to penelopese and search war supplier 3 and in athens go to marathon and seach the same, ws3 gives u more for ur items xD

for war supplier 1 in athens/sparta he is in the top left corner of the map second from the last building, you can give him any suplies in any order for a small amount
war suplier 2 is sparta/athen suburbs is at the top of the map where the dragon statue is, you must be in a pt to exchange war supplies with him
for war suplier 3 he is in marathon for athens and penelopese for sparta, you can auto track to this one, you must give him supplies in a certain order and the order is affected everytime someone in your guild turns a supply in, but this supplier is the most rewarding per supply(although also the most difficult to turn in)
I'm long-winded but its because i have a lot to say :P
-Quit indefinatly. Currently play: Life(this is not a shot at anyone im seriously playing Life with my family<3)

Thread