14 12
Thread
Print

Zeus Envoy

Zeus Envoy

anyone knows how to go to zeus envoy??? I try to go there using the transported beside the labyrinth quest envoy  in the time stated there but I am not being teleported there. any one knows how to do it

sir ,

why me in zeus envoy didn't have zeus oracle .
but my friend got it .

error ??

-=Snow=-
athens approdite .

Please use the search function before you post ^^

yeah gosh, i just hope my charc is still in tact.

PLZ HELP ME

i need 2 find envoy zus to finish my quest and i cant search 4 her. and i look everwhere anyone PLZ help me PLZ

Reply 5# huong13's post

Hera's Labyrinth open only on Thursday. You get decent exp and some tps from this event.
You must use the Event Transporter to teleport there and walk through the labyrinth.

There is a guide somewhere on forum, just use the search button.

WHOUAT THAI FAKE HARE YO TOULKUING ABOOTE

ATTENTION : This forum is for Client Users. If you are a player from Facebook Application, you are probably lost.
Pay a visit to the Event Zone!

i know wat your problem is the time that the transporter says is based on the server time not the time where you live

ZEUS' envoy

some one plz help this quest is really bugging me plzzz plzzzz help

Reply 8# maginboo7's post

u msut go to the " cyclades " at the event transporter its open all day long so u can go any time , zeus envoy is there
Kevo Val server - Retired
Ixte H/A/H/A/H/A server - Retired

Back to spamming ma pakers & exploded the forum record :D

My Interview : http://forum.gw.igg.com/viewthre ... &extra=page%3D1
25K view already

1st King rank since the Beta , #@$@ the fakers

Reply 8# maginboo7's post

there's no particular bug reported for this quest. maybe you just missed getting the quest.
AchiIIes - Sld.mOmO - The mOmO - DarKmOmO - KiCk`OuT (1stWarriorNonMall)LVL140 / 357HSP/ AR9/WR7

14 12
Thread