18 12
Thread
Print

[Guide] NEMEA FOREST BOSS GUIDE

NEMEA FOREST BOSS GUIDE

Hi all, i make this guide coz i never do one before but also coz im boring, so i do this guide to new players that dont know where nemea forest bosses spawn, i dont know if this guide already existe, i dont have see one yet, so i hope this guide be useful to some player,

EVIL TREANT FALIO SPAW 7:50 AM -1:50 PM - 7:50 PM , ETC, the coordinates are -121. -191 or also can respwan at -142, -206. if u can see in the map is marked in black

As u can see in the map, [Elite]Abyss Demon is marked in red,and the coordinates are -157, -154. i think this elite spawn each 45 minuts, but im not sure

Bloodfly Wasp elite, i dont remember very good the name, spawn at 130,18 and i think same time tha abyss demon, is marked in the map with blue

then we have the elite that spawn at 176, -181 near the spider warriors, i dont remember the name of this i elite, i call him fat red ass, and its mark with green color in the map,

so hope this guide be useful guys, if u see some mistake, plz correct me,

[ Last edited by elwha90 at 2-4-2012 08:08 ]

Attachment

345180724.jpg (135.02 KB)

2-4-2012 08:07

345180724.jpg

retired usa client player

Reply 1# elwha90's post

every elite respawns ever 90 minutes(1 hr. and 30 mins.) and no, falio has only 1 spot.Abyss Demon Spot is on the letter "S" of Mossy. These are constructive Criticisms, please don't take them offensively.

Game Suggestion: Make Cross Server Nimini Battlefield :D
Improve Skill Gameplay :D

thank you ligth, and evil treant falio can respwan in 2 diferent spot, i have see it, one is at rigth side of the pink tree and the other at left,  sometines happend that i do flame blast  -121, -191 to ks him and then  respawn at  -142, -206 , so that are 2 spot. both are near, but at the end are 2 different spots

Reply 3# elwha90's post

I've never seen it spawn at any other place, please post a pic when that happens. hmmm but i saw it spawn at a different spot the other day though but not like what you said, only an inch off the original spot.

Game Suggestion: Make Cross Server Nimini Battlefield :D
Improve Skill Gameplay :D

You have forgot the "Acadian Chieftain", don't remember the exact coordinates but it's somewhere left to "Mount Woodland".

Edit: Ok, got the coordinates of Acadian Chieftain (69, - 80)
And the spider elite is called "Soul-eating Demon".

[ Last edited by Enki91 at 2-4-2012 08:35 ]

Reply 1# elwha90's post

just wondering, what levels are the elites?
i just hope they are near my level which is 110.
:|

Reply 6# shana1337's post

Acadian Chieftain Lvl 90
Soul-eating Demon Lvl 85
Ginormous Wasp Lord Lvl 75-85 (not sure)
Abyss Demon Lvl 100-110 (not sure)
Evil Treant Falio Lvl 105 (not sure, cuz' not hunting)
Recent Ratings
  • shana1337 Favor +3 Favorable 2-4-2012 09:42

Reply 7# Enki91's post

thanks.
i guess i need a ni mini account then.
abyss demon always killed since there are afks with auto-loot i guess.
XD

Reply 7# Enki91's post

omg i forgot arcadian, ty

Reply 9# elwha90's post

No prob, maybe add the information i've provided to the first post to make it complete.

18 12
Thread