Thread
Print

[FanArt] TOP 10 Players In Godswar Online( of all time)

TOP 10 Players In Godswar Online( of all time)

With many years of this game, we have so many new players, but we lost many old players, let's image this, if the old players didn't quit and still here with us, we should be the Strongest? And who are in the TOP 10? here is the list.

1、Koolmann  There is no doubt, he was the best 16 monthes ago of all server, full g10 and Mystic, 300 HSP, if he is still here, he must get all the best items now. Surtur? CLONE? Axezero? they are nothing when compare with Koolmann. I don't need to talk too much of Koolmann, you know that, all people know that, thx.

2 Lincoln   Top player in Atlant server too, nice gears and nice holy stones.

3 ^Rain^    Before she quited, she was the strongest warrior.

4  Surtur   strongest player in Gwo now. look at his damage and pet rebirth, you may see that.

5  Axezero  highest HSP and defence in GWO now.

6  CLONE    strongest mage now in Gwo, no doubt.

7  =D00M=   the ** strongest mage before CLONE came.

8  Ryan10     anybody remember her? I do.

9  reaper    http://gw.igg.com/news/news_view.php?aid=1205  this is his link

10  D--R     Mall and mall, hack and hack, ban and ban.
The one got hacked

your list is fine besides CLONE and D--R Clone is not the best his build is all over the place but mall enogh you can seem strong in stats... D--R wasnt it hack hack hack alittle more hacking gears striped... brag brag brag oh "i quit"

why is not Boobies? on here?
Recent Ratings
  • Mico171 Favor +3 thats what she said. lol 9-28-2011 21:40
  • abcz09 Favor +3 looking for boobs too 9-27-2011 23:56
NEW PILOT

Quote:
Original posted by KevinDurant22 at 9-27-2011 23:50

With many years of this game, we have so many new players, but we lost many old players, let's image this, if the old players didn't quit and still here with us, we should be the Strongest? And who are in the TOP 10? here is the list.

1、Koolmann  There is no doubt, he was the best 16 monthes ago of all server, full g10 and Mystic, 300 HSP, if he is still here, he must get all the best items now. Surtur? CLONE? Axezero? they are nothing when compare with Koolmann. I don't need to talk too much of Koolmann, you know that, all people know that, thx.

2 Lincoln   Top player in Atlant server too, nice gears and nice holy stones.

3 ^Rain^    Before she quited, she was the strongest warrior.

4  Surtur   strongest player in Gwo now. look at his damage and pet rebirth, you may see that.

5  Axezero  highest HSP and defence in GWO now.

6  CLONE    strongest mage now in Gwo, no doubt.

7  =D00M=   the ** strongest mage before CLONE came.

8  Ryan10     anybody remember her? I do.

9  reaper    http://gw.igg.com/news/news_view.php?aid=1205  this is his link

10  D--R     Mall and mall, hack and hack, ban and ban.
and the fix...
Quote:

With many years of this game, we have so many new players, but we lost many old players. let's image this: if the old players didn't quit and still here with us, we should be the strongest. Who are in the TOP 10? Here is the list (imo).

1 Koolmann  There is no doubt. He was the best 16 months ago of all servers, full g10 and Mystic, 300 HSP, if he is still here, he must get all the best items now. Surtur? CLONE? Axelzero? they are nothing when compared with Koolmann.

2 Lincoln   Top player in Atlanta server too, nice gears and nice holy stones.

3 ^Rain^    Before she quit, she was the strongest warrior.

4  Surtur   strongest player in Gwo now. look at his damage and pet rebirth, and you will understand why.

5  Axelzero  highest HSP and defense in GWO now.

6  CLONE    strongest mage now in Gwo.

7  =D00M=   the strongest mage before CLONE came.

8  Ryan10   

9  reaper   http://gw.igg.com/news/news_view.php?aid=1205

10  D--R   
GO LEARN ENGLISH.

Koolmann deleted his character... he was full of sh't as well (besides what yuki said... there's more to it)

A X E L Z E R O

Ryan is a man's name.

We don't need insults here. If it's a list on the "strongest" players, don't insult them.
Recent Ratings
  • tiangtlho Favor +15 lol bro special thanks for the correctio 9-28-2011 06:35

i'm confused, first i thought it was an old players list, then i see new names as well, and yea i don't see BooBies in there either while he can kill most of them on the list in cross server...

so what is the list really about?

anyone has boobies stat?

AR8 WR7
mage 140
H/G/M/SGvsMY/A

Reply 1# KevinDurant22's post

Boobies should be #2. Otherwise it's insert every average to slightly above average super maller here.

How about Jheikon xD
If u all bored.. try play this flash game.. Its fun :D
http://www.maniacworld.com/maze_game.htm

that list is **ed up, also faint should be num1 or 2 , super old priest
-=Hush=-
P/A/I/M
Champion
Legendized
Not playing anymore

what about *Star* or Whocares from valentine,they nt in the list?...LOL

Thread