44 12345
Thread
Print

Hit/dodge rating buff guide

Hit/dodge rating buff guide

Hit Rating buff/dodge rating buff guide

This is a guide talking about dodge rating buff/hit rating buff attribute
Down below shows the hit rating buff chances of all classes their debuff skills.
Whenever fighting an oppponent don't ever underestimate a debuff. It can change
a whole pvp battle.

"How many times did you try to run out of range and get frozen
How many times were you casting and got stunned or stripped out of your armor
How many times did a champion use sb or mb and injured you 5k more sh dmg than usual
How many times did you get silenced as you were about to deal the final blow
How many times did you get shackled and had to wait 10 longgg sec and miss all the action"

As you can tell, these are all examples that will determine your defeat or victory.

Mage and champ
4x gr12 dodge rating buff 38 = 152 in gears (cuffs, leggings, chest, amulet)
152 + lvl 1 pet skill 20 (or lvl 2 pet skill 30) is nearly 172-182 dodge rating buff

Warrior
5x gr12 dodge rating buff 38 = 190 (cuffs, leggings, chest, amulet, shield)
190 + lvl 1 pet skill 20 (or lvl 2 pet skill 30) is nearly 210-220 dodge rating buff
210-220 + lvl 40 talent tree skill (+48) is nearly 258-268 dodge rating buff
warrior also has lvl 40 talent tree skill (+40 hit rating buff) at the moment

Priest
5x gr12 dodge rating buff 38 = 190 (cuffs, leggings, chest, amulet, shield)
190 + lvl 1 pet skill 20 (or lvl 2 pet skill 30) is nearly 210-220 dodge rating buff
210-220 + lvl 40 talent tree skill (+57) is nearly 267-277 dodge rating buff
priest also has lvl 40 talent tree skill (+49 hit rating buff) at the moment

Own experience:
When I was a priest attending pindus, there was a warrior called Hitter with full dodge rating buff build.
To make a long story short... No single priest could ever shackle him, we kept missing shackle 3 so many times
it was just outrageous, he had free play the whole time and as one of the strongest players he kept killing us 1 by 1
Note that priest has the best hit rating buff of all classes, so I can honestly say it was a disaster!

As I shifted to a mage I'm slowly rebuilding my char. I have 132 dodge rating buff right now. So how does it feel?
Pretty awesome I'd say, as you can see above it's not maxed at all, I don't dodge everything 100% but those times
when I do dodge a debuff it makes it all worthwhile, one extra opportunity, one extra second to escape death in pindus.
Against people with no hit rating buff in their gears it works about 50-75% of the time right now. Shackle always hits,
I haven't experienced a situation where it missed yet. Freeze, stun and silence on the contrary still misses a lot.  

So everything summed up, priest and warriors are masters in dodging debuff skills when
the opponent has no hit rating buff whatsoever AND they got a dodge rating buff build ofcourse.
It's like going with the flow, you control the outcome of the battle!!

If there are any questions, simply ask...

[ Last edited by dawnbreak at 8-20-2011 08:47 ]
Recent Ratings
  • orlyloo Favor +3 Very Helpful 5-24-2012 01:01
  • p4mg Favor +3 Excellent 5-4-2012 12:40
  • mycake Karma +30 TY 8-22-2011 01:20
  • KonaLegend Favor +5 Original 8-18-2011 13:38
  • 4ng3lofd3ath Favor +3 yess!! 8-14-2011 04:53

nice.. im glad you took the time to pull all the numbers and post. this is very worthwhile.

priest with a couple hit rating buffs could pretty much negate a whole dodge rating buff build... so it seems
Priest/Mage... Zeus/Poseidon server.

i thought stun had more chances not to miss than shackle i was wrong haha
Spanksta  from ZAACVP  ...retired...

Reply 3# hao467's post

yep stun misses way more than shackle, even with my gr10s, shackle practically never misses while i can still escape lots of stuns

thanksssss... this i wantttttt!!!
If u all bored.. try play this flash game.. Its fun :D
http://www.maniacworld.com/maze_game.htm

Edited the thread a bit, with more useful information, hope you guys like it

Does anybody know a formula for it to calculate hitting chance of buffs?

I just tested it with silence 3 on me.

I have 158 debuff total (incl tp tree) and out of 50 silences 24 missed.

Anybody else did some testing?
Pooky
Warrior!
Plato/Achilles/Iris/Minos
Level 140
A.R. 9 / W.R. 7

so priest and warr has the highest dodge rate buff , u can barely freeze them with 0 hit rate buff somewhere do u think it worths to put 1 rate buff somewhere or 1 dodge rate buff on gears to escape freezes or stuns?

Nice Guide here
Pig Hunting

Valentine - Athens :P

Reply 8# hao467's post

1 hit rate buff or 1 dodge rate buff is almost nothing at all, it's like 20 crit vs 200 tena

you might notice a difference when you have 3-5 hit rating buffs and 3-5 dodge rating buffs but should be gr12 then

44 12345
Thread