12 12
Thread
Print

[Champion] Perfect Champion Equipment Options

Perfect Champion Equipment Options

Hi I am a level 120 champ and i am actually confused right now, what could be the perfect equipment options, in my Amulet it has Dodge Rating, Damage Absorption, Crit Resistance and Max Mp. I was wondering is it possible to remove the max mp and change it for Physical defense, the same goes for my boots as well.I have also maxed out my talents at 40. Need your opnions about this.
Thanks

Alkeizer

Perfect is what you prefer. Not everyone has the same "perfect" attributes.

WHOUAT THAI FAKE HARE YO TOULKUING ABOOTE

ATTENTION : This forum is for Client Users. If you are a player from Facebook Application, you are probably lost.
Pay a visit to the Event Zone!

the talents are maxed out at 40 so i think it will all depend on what kind of build the champ is. i just need some inputs

Alkeizer

Reply 3# hamarellano's post

The build of your character is solely up to you, you can get insights from guides here in the forum.. check the guide index out: http://forum.gw.igg.com/viewthre ... &extra=page%3D1

Also if you wanna know which attributes are allowed to be placed in a gear, this guide would help you: http://gw.igg.com/guide/guide.php?acid=229
Orlyloo ZPAACV Athens Pri.

dont remove the max mp..if you want the physical def add attribute to the pendant...champions need the max mp because of thier skill....

Thats a nice idea but you cant add pdef to your amulet and boots.............................................(got bored so i keep hitting period o.o)..............................................................(it actually feels kinda nice on my finger tapping it on this super soft keyboard)........................................................................................................................
I'm long-winded but its because i have a lot to say :P
-Quit indefinatly. Currently play: Life(this is not a shot at anyone im seriously playing Life with my family<3)

Reply 6# damiancrr's post

*** The author has been banned or deleted ***

Reply 4# orlyloo's post

Thank you very much on the advice, but from the guides u gave me, i saw there that physical cant be added to the boots and the amulet what could be the best attribute for that?

Reply 5# vanquish12's post

your right because my Spear hit and meteor eats up a lot of mp

Reply 9# hamarellano's post

*** The author has been banned or deleted ***

12 12
Thread