24 123
Thread
Print

[Champion] Considering 0 Tenacity build

Considering 0 Tenacity build

I heard that 0 tenacity build could work, but how does the dodge / crit comes into play? If dodge first then crit comes, its good. If crit comes followed by dodge then normal damage then its good too? So i dont get the argument behind not having dodge. I am considering a set of 4 options : dmg absorb, Phy atk up, Phy % atk up, crit for all the equipment, so i'll remove all the other options. I'll pump in ignore % def and crit % dmg up for the weapons, and for defense i'll have % crit dmg down and reflect based on number.

Reason : Dmg absorb will replace dodge, then due to the low dmg, reflect based on number will kill players faster. Crit and crit % dmg up will match up. This is a purely offensive build.

To all veterans, do you think this build would work?

Reflect % would be reduced because of higher absorb?

Also considering between having 0 crit, and changing crit to dodge instead O_o
Aka : Dmg absorb, dodge, phy atk, phy % atk up

Its simple with dodge. Tena makes them doing normal damage on you, not crit. You only can dodge normal damages, but when you have 0 tena you will get crit lot of times so dodge is useless. You cannot dodge crit damages.

inkoo
does hitachi still playing?
Walking the path of heaven, I am the one who rule everything

If you consider having low dodge and low tenacity, then you want other players to hit you as much as possible. This build is good if you have high reflect percentage and value.

As a champ high dodge and or high tenacity is essential. why? because you do not want other players to hit you at all why you keep hitting them.

You may consider having low tenacity if you add full critical resistance drills so that normal damage is dodged but critical damage is not. When critical damage does come through, the damage may be less or even equal to a normal damage depending on the attack of your opponent.

Quote:
Original posted by Inkie99 at 3-17-2011 18:57
You cannot dodge crit damages
do u mean even with high dodge,crit will easily hit enemy? so if thats true...even 50 hit rating but high crit can easily hit someone with high dodge with low tena?

i know what 0 tenacity build is =_= im just asking if the set is workable.

Crit build with low tenacity
Crit / Dmg absorb / phy atk / phy atk %
crit % dmg down / reflect number
crit % dmg / ignore def %

Or

High Crit with High Dodge

Crit / dodge / phy atk / phy atk %
crit % dmg down / ref number
crit % dmg / ignore def

Or

0 Crit build with low tenacity
dmg absorb / healing / phy atk / phy atk %
crit % dmg down and ref number
crit % dmg and ignore def

Bumps, suggestions?

Reply 5# steelduo's post

Well the logic behind it is with 0(or near 0) tenacity you will be crit 9/10 regardless. in a regular battle a dodge will go through 1/5. so if you follow that then you have a 1/50 chance of dodging a hit during battle with 0 ten build. that is extremely low,  so people opt to go for different attributes that can be used more often in a fight like healing done which greatly increase pet heal.

@pival1
Yes that is correct. That fact is the basis behind alot of builds, including mine^-^
I'm long-winded but its because i have a lot to say :P
-Quit indefinatly. Currently play: Life(this is not a shot at anyone im seriously playing Life with my family<3)

Quote:
Original posted by Inkie99 at 3-17-2011 18:57
Its simple with dodge. Tena makes them doing normal damage on you, not crit. You only can dodge normal damages, but when you have 0 tena you will get crit lot of times so dodge is useless. You cannot  ...
oh.. so meaning even if i have 0 hit rate i still have chance to crit on character with 500+ dodge? pls clarify thanks!

24 123
Thread