13 12
Thread
Print

Class Suit vs Holy Suit

Class Suit vs Holy Suit

I have been playing for a little while and have begun my Holy Suit.  I researched the Holy Suit, but could find very little information.  Can anyone explain the bonuses of a Class Suit?  Also Class Suit III vs Gold Holy Suit: who is best?  Does it differ from class to class.  Any info would be great.

Thanks

*** The author has been banned or deleted ***

Reply 1# FuriousSeraph's post

read the guides above......

there is no VS....there is Holy suit AND Class suit, you need/want both but you cant start working on your class suit until level 120+ but you can and should start working on your holy suit at level 70+.
Jesus lvl130+10% Priest
Armor rank : 8
Weapon rank : 7
Suit Points : 297
H/A/H/A/H/A Server

Sorry i'm just new with Godswar, i started on facebook 2mos ago, and i have read guides but i'm confuse with this statement...

"Only Level 120 ordinary equipment can be upgraded into Class Suit I (with the exception of the Ring at Level 110). Subsequently Class Suit I can be upgraded into Class Suit II."

what do you mean by ordinary equipment?does it mean un-upgraded equipment with no attributes?

so all the Gem hunting, Marathon, Boss hunting, compounding  to upgrade our equipments will all be useless when we reach lvl 120 if we want to shift to class suit?

and we will need to buy from mall attributes stones,flame spark,quartz to put attributes to the new Class suit?

Reply 6# leguho's post

no....once make your gear 120 (110 for ring) just use the insignia's to make it class I then II... u will not lose any of the quality/grade/stats or ware.

All class I and II does is change the look and increase the amount of bonus given by it.
Jesus lvl130+10% Priest
Armor rank : 8
Weapon rank : 7
Suit Points : 297
H/A/H/A/H/A Server

thanks, im relieve to hear that.  so, my eternal set will not go into waste when i get to lvl 120?all i need is the promotional insignia to make it to class suit, right?

Reply 8# leguho's post

i read it and i got a question: so when i get to lvl 120 and use the insignia all my stats on bottom of weapon and rank and grade wont be affected ? as far as going away and me haveing to use flame spark to put them bck on ? hate to use the insignia and my weapon look like an npc weapon with no stats on bottom lmao

13 12
Thread