24 123
Thread
Print

Pet Rebirth and merges (for anyone intrested)

Pet Rebirth and merges (for anyone intrested)

Just a quick sample of my recent merges and rebirths nothing to special here as im still playing around with things.

first off before rebirth

a pixie tear was used before rebirth so i could se the before and after growth stats - and always use rebirth spirits when rebirthing!!!!
also base savvy value of 268.55 (this will come in later with the merges)

now after (6th - 7th) rebirth

Pixie tear used after rebirth to see increased growth stats, also lvl'd pet back up to 114 as you can see most of the savvy values have already increased past their previous (on 6th rebirth) savvys with 6 lvls to go before maxed.

now for the merges. before i tried this i lvled up 40 odd sacrifice pets to merge into the main. merge pets were a mix of cowish, grumpy elfs and brave dogs + 1 weak bunny

i trialed 5 merges to see the base savvy growth which reached 270.46 which is an increase of 1.91 base savvy after 5 merges which i thought was **** ALL!!!! so i used a feather on my main pet to make 2 or more of the savvys values low (tried to get them around 20-25) before merging the rest of the sacrifcial pets into the main. after the feather was used i was able to get alot better merge savvy increaes
of atleast 2.5 savy increase if i was lucky ( with no merge spirits used)
sorry didnt gete any s/s of the mergeing process.

now image after 8th rebirth and merges

and as you can see there is an increase in base savvy value up to 329.19 which is an increase of 58.73 after 33 extra merges which was a hell of alot better than 1.91 after 5 merges

thanks for checking in hope it helps anyone wanting some info.

as i said before im still experimenting with this.
thanks

Recent Ratings
  • mitsuhida3 Favor +10 nice 2nd to get 8th RB 12-9-2010 23:36
  • darkmaster3877 Favor +10 Favor for the noob mage 12-9-2010 23:12
  • Inkie99 Favor +20 SephSeph with insane pet! 12-9-2010 13:57
  • mhisz27 Favor +20 lovely pet =) 12-9-2010 06:02

well damn thats a bad ass pet u got there
Kevo Val server - Retired
Ixte H/A/H/A/H/A server - Retired

Back to spamming ma pakers & exploded the forum record :D

My Interview : http://forum.gw.igg.com/viewthre ... &extra=page%3D1
25K view already

1st King rank since the Beta , #@$@ the fakers

Reply 1# packhorse1's post

Nice pet you have.

Are you trying to say that we should have alot of merges before rebirth?

Active Player (Mainly Weekends)
Active User for GW Forum.

Reply 1# packhorse1's post

nice pet u got sep..
gonna check that pet if ill see u when i go online
IGN: SeRenity
former mhisz27!
Server: A/G/P
Faction: Sparta
Guild: [PH].Addicts. - Vice Leader

Reply 3# serinex's post

He's trying to say you should use fairy feather and try to get a very low savy so it will increase more when you merge pets to main

OMG....

merged = imortal  

i wanna see a mermaid 8 rebirthed

Lol thanks all, basically if u want more savvy increases out of your merges use a feather on the main pet and merge a stack of pets into it. in the last picture u can see strength technique and luck basic savvys are low so i can still get good savvy increases from merges.

wow..holy sh*tf*cks that's some crazy ass pet.

[HR] Hell Raisers Leader - Retired
-Xtasy Guild Leader
DotA and LoL

i made 4th rebirth omy pet recently and used 5 rebirth spirits...after rebirth and lvl up to lv120 i noticed tht despiste i used 5 rebirth spirits or reborn harpye or whtever u wanna call it...the strenght of my pet was lower than before (before was 148,88 now its 148,01) i just wonder how the hell this is possible -.-
>Loka<

24 123
Thread