hmm ok ama go with you
my question was any boss could drop it?
it means of all islands or only the last one

now not all drops are tradeable
exp pills are not

i have seen u always just wanna trash talk
please dont start with me..  am not a homo who tries to pick fights online
am only here to know what i dont know
too bad ur not on my server then  you would really know what the word hate really means
go play with homos like your self and keep a distance form me.
-=Hush=-
P/A/I/M
Champion
Legendized
Not playing anymore

*** The author has been banned or deleted ***

Zekus13

hey man just Shut up!!if you don't have nothing good to say don't even bother to reply on his thread
obliviously his a newbie and he doest know that much so say it in a nice way don't act as you know everything you peace of ^^!!! if you don't want to help don't reply to his thread, likes you make me sick acting like you know everything...

his only a newbie so please help him by teaching him and not picking a fight, lolz!11

anyways queen alah is a world boss level 47 can be found in peloponnesus at the right corner of the map..

[ Last edited by ukinawa1200 at 1-9-2011 07:13 ]
IGN: .SLayeR. / lvl 125+10%
ar7 / wr6
SP122
NON-MALLER

Wonderland boss drops nearly everything, Jade, xtals of all kinds, gems of all kinds, every item available in mall. But unfortunately you cant get rebirth waters from those, its a pure maller item from Wheel of Fortune.

am not a newbie...  No body here know for sure if rebirth water is found in wonderland
anyway thanks inkoo for ur info..and that kid zekus keep a fukin distance dumbass
ur words are nowhere to go just nonsense words u wanna trashtalk and dunno how  
geez just fuk off
-=Hush=-
P/A/I/M
Champion
Legendized
Not playing anymore

True that no one really knows it, but I doubt that any boss would drop a rebirth water.
Its just way too expensive to give it out for free. Greedy igg..

*** The author has been banned or deleted ***

We do know for sure that wonderland gives rebirth water because someone in my daily instance team got it from final chest

Reply 11# Zekus13's post

talk less weakling. chest loot is nontadable.
This is how you moderate.

Thread