Thread
Print

best drill on gears

tenacity sucks...even if u hav 200 tenacity there are ppl with 200+ crit so it becomes useless...
Since u hav to get critted...better reduce the dmg u get when critted...so i agreee with doom crit reduce stones are the best
>Loka<

Quote:
Original posted by ddnp at 8-22-2010 14:12
tenacity sucks...even if u hav 200 tenacity there are ppl with 200+ crit so it becomes useless...
Since u hav to get critted...better reduce the dmg u get when critted...so i agreee with doom crit red ...
i dont agree taht tenacity is usless,my thinking if you are maller you will use drills something like reaper,but as normal player i think shud have 3 pdemage % 3 mdemage % and 6 crit reduce % on armors,high dodge crit res to block as much possible attacks,reduce crit is good,but why been hitten??i am not big expert in drills need learn it more i think thepens on class and build of atributes

[ Last edited by zul17 at 8-23-2010 04:54 ]

1st im nt a maller
2nd mage isnt known for having a big dodge... i hav 680 without altar and its low ye i know...but the ppl that hit me hard are champs ang mages with 900+ hitting...sme champs with 1k+ hit...i cant hav enough dodge to avoid tht .
so i just do wht i can and decrease the dmg and as their crit is very high also...better work on reducin crit dmg ...thts my thoughts

[ Last edited by ddnp at 8-23-2010 06:41 ]
>Loka<

Reply 23# ddnp's post

smart non maller
who am i? check this out : http://forum.gw.igg.com/viewthre ... =page%3D1#pid345690   

retired, playing only for friends :)

Quote:
Original posted by ddnp at 8-23-2010 12:40
1st im nt a maller
2nd mage isnt known for having a big dodge... i hav 680 without altar and its low ye i know...but the ppl that hit me hard are champs ang mages with 900+ hitting...sme champs wit ...
To me isnt all about pvp so i like have good res and dodge,in big pindus fights can save me from some aoes and i am not maller to!!!

i tell u hp res speed on a mage only save u from the bleeding that warrior's Rc make to u...otherwise i rather hav healing done and use 400+ pots i got on TL
About the dodge...like i told u i only hav 680 with no altar...ppl tht miss me will hit me 0 crit if they can hit so it makes no diference in having it...ofc its good to hav dodge but i rather delete it on armor to add healing done % and compensate with altar
>Loka<

Reply 26# ddnp's post

nice,you was mage before??
Anyways about dodge mage shud have just 630,all that pass taht is no need,so i will soon start removeing dodge attributes and add more healing done,my build isnt for fight,it is more for doing instances and harder quests

reply 27# zul17's post

i was mage be4 and im still mage ...remove the dodge...but only when ur sure the ppl who hav less hit than ur dodge will deal u -1 or 0 dmg...the best stones to ensure this will happend are crit reduce % and value stones
btw if gemini/Leo/VIrgo/Libra merges with pisces im sure we will meet

[ Last edited by ddnp at 8-25-2010 13:17 ]
>Loka<

ya i wuld like taht,you seems nice

MATH HURTS BRAIN

NERD RAGE

Thread