12 12
Thread
Print

THE BEST CLASS

THE BEST CLASS

Ok, let's hear it! Say what class is best and please explain why you think so.
I think the classes aren't balanced enough. Anyway post your thoughts.

I think mages are best cause they can get insane amounts of gems and crystals in treasure land and much more stuff in cursed zone than other people.
But warrior mallers are strongest I think.
Priest mallers are also great.
Though, in my opinion, a non maller priest is worst class, cause he does dailies slowest, gets MUCH MUCH less stuff in treasure land and cursed zone and then must work harder for it. But good enough for someone who plays 15 hours/day (I don't x.x)

Ok that's my part, I'd like to hear other people now

If teh bear doesn't bite, it will pwn ya with thunder attacks >.>

Once upon a time...all classes had perfect balance
due to crybabies and a gaming company that is totally new to MMORG's...it was lost

each class has its pro's and cons....they are all set up for different playstyles

your answer....There is no Best Class....the best players ive seen playig outside og IGG's servers in the real GW game play priests

IGG will never support a playerbase that can support fun latency free group vs group field fighting

In the real Game they fight 10 vs 10+ group fighting....IGG's servers cant handle that kind of load....even at Battle for Isthmus Events...the servers drop in performance...ping shoots up and frame rates drop to nearly nothing....its all serverside(the game wont be fun unless its stable....you cant fight in large fun group fights when the game lags and wont allow you to perform actions "in-time"

Toolio [Elite] GUILD Leader
Hades Server
120 Mage

What you say it's true - lag ruins the game totaly sometimes and it's the reason some people don't come to Pindus, especialy at weekends...

yah it doesnt effect me often due to the fact I live near the server and have a top of the line gaming PC....on the weekends it would spike(this was due to IGG live testing,they wont test on a test server for some reason)

the lag is what made it hard for friends and guildmates to play at pindus

Onin used to hit 5k milisecond spikes...I felt so bad because it was something I could do nothing about

the games is c++ it cant ever really be fixed....theres a 200 unit per screen brickwall in this coding....many games in the past ran into this problem...it actually wasnt solved til a couple years ago

for this game to work good it would need to be taken down for a week or so...recoded
then re-beta stress tested....I cant believe this game ever launched...Its as broken as broken gets

Toolio [Elite] GUILD Leader
Hades Server
120 Mage

Oh well.. I hope it'll be ok in future.. eventually

Ok, back to topic:
I know each class is best in different things, but maybe it's better to be best in one thing than in some other, idk..

SO, who thinks some class is best and why

i would say:

malled: warrior & priest.
non-malled: mage and champ.

PRIEST

that's true if they are weak and slow killer
but they can support other player with their heal and mana shield
then priest don't need to waste their money for buying pots to kill boss

all chars are the same..its just for the players who are using the class..

even malled or non malled..

but for me now this game is really imbalanced..

champs attacks are so high..even if i have 2k def they can kill me easily w/ their skills especially SH4 lol!!

i think WARRIOR!

=S malled warrior is the best from all characters with great build in hp res and healing effect.

although all character are fair, malled warrior is still the greatest character among them all

Malled mage:

High Matk High Crit Painful Skills
And Huge Absorbtion

Thats what i Think because I'm a mage even w/o Fire Lotus 4
I Owned and w/ a good HP (48k) and a good absortion(2k)

ZeuS - Sparta
Quit!

12 12
Thread