Thread
Print

Money Making Guide for Beginners

Money Making Guide for Beginners

All of the Newbies may think it's so hard to make Silver in you 1st 15 levels, but I make 20000 Silver a day (without hacks). How did i do it? Well I got 3 easy steps i would like to share to make loads of Silver in your 1st 15 levels.

3 STEPS OF MONEY MAKING
1. EVENTS

Some events give you Silver like Cursed Zone for example. Mostly Monsters drop items that you don't need. What do you do with them? Don't sell them to NPC's. Set a Stall for those items and give a decent price like 2500 or 5000. You might be lucky to get an Iron Box. You don't want a Lvl 100-120 Box, So you can sell it for 15000 or 20000. If the Iron Box is within your level, keep it.
EXAMPLE : My Character in Apollo is named Noldor; From Day 1 I went to Cursed Zone, got items and sold it to other players for a price. From CZ[Cursed Zone] I made at least 14000 Silver.

2. QUESTS
There are some quests that give you silver and exp. Such quests are trying to get a quest item or a Silver Quest. Even when you do other exp quests, monsters drop Cool Items and Books which you can sell to NPC or Players. This is one fast way of getting Silver
EXAMPLE : Noldor did a Guild Quest in lvl 15. Kill Ferocios Wolves, and those wolves dropped loads of items i didn't need so I sold them to NPC's and other Players. I was lucky to get lot of Skill Books. I made at least 6500 Silver.

3. SAVING
Saving your Silver for a better Future is the best. When Noldor was level 15 he had at least 20000 Silver. I saved it and kept it aside for later. By level 25 I joined a guild and I had 35000 Silver.

WHAT TO DO WITH THE SILVER??
Since I only take magic items, I don't spend any Silver on any item. Instead I Contributed to my Guild. For Guild Lords Who wants to improve your Guild, Contribution to Guild. For Newbies who need Silver can use it for Forging,Buying from other players etc.

Please Comment on my Guide. Moderators are free to give Favor or Karma. Hope this has been useful to Newbies.

Char. Name : Noldor
Server : Apollo
Polis : Sparta

Good guide.
Ppl need to learn that "earn" is better than "beg"
kthxbye!

Personally in my experience, If you want to add this feel free
Spies event drops Talent stones 1,2 and 3.
Get your hands on any of them and sell them, the price is AMAZINGLY high due to the demand of Talent Points
Zepos Server for Life-  Ryan10 Turned Tropical
http://tinyurl.com/66gf9ws

Hope it has been useful to you!

Quote:
Original posted by MrPirate at 5-19-2009 16:58
Personally in my experience, If you want to add this feel free
Spies event drops Talent stones 1,2 and 3.
Get your hands on any of them and sell them, the price is AMAZINGLY high due to the demand of ...
Most ppl will want to use the Talent Stones for TP's instead of selling them

you never know, i know many people who prefer the money then the talents
Zepos Server for Life-  Ryan10 Turned Tropical
http://tinyurl.com/66gf9ws

lol i sold a lot of TP stones till i got a good quantity of silver now i just use em all xP

i got so much silver i'm #19 on the silver rankings! (Atlanta server, Ganesha) http://gw.igg.com/grade.php?type=2

Thread