Thread
Print

Europa clue and Trojan war

Europa clue and Trojan war

How to Finish this Quest??? i need to know about it because im a newbie

Europa clue and trojan war is an event, Europa clue is 10 pm, server time everyday while trojan war is thursday 8pm-9pm,

europa clue- 9 island, its like a maze,( if i where you i'l ask players about the sequence or correct island to go), anyway this event has 9 island where you have to find the last NPC to finished it, there are 6 NPC inside it( including the 1st NPC which will you talk after transporting inside) you have to talk to each of the NPC the problem in this event is finding the correct island to enter so you can go to the next island, its like a maze, try researching for its sequence,because i dont want to spoon feed all the information lolz!

reward: allot of exp

trojan war- this is an event where you have to kill every boss, each boss drops random profession recipe, for the quest you just have to talk to the NPC which is can be found using auto tract, thats all..

reward: exp ball, and profession recipe
IGN: .SLayeR. / lvl 125+10%
ar7 / wr6
SP122
NON-MALLER

The way to complete Cylades:

take quest, come to cylades and take the quest from the npc on the starting island.
There is the NPC #1 too, so click on him after.
Then:
left -> up -> right -> up -> NPC #2 -> left -> up -> NPC #3 -> left -> left -> NPC #4 -> up -> right -> up -> down -> up -> right -> left -> NPC #5

up-upper portal on the island
down-lower portal
etc.
I hope I wrote it correctly o.o... anyway, if you don't know where to go, just go to the sparting island and follow it

If teh bear doesn't bite, it will pwn ya with thunder attacks >.>

Reply 3# MrTiC's post

I'm da best! Worship me minions!

how can i find the npc ???
^^  +_+

Reply 3# MrTiC's post

*** The author has been banned or deleted ***

Thread